2011年5月23日星期一

New York JFK lounge surfing: KLM “The Oasis”, Air France Salon, Korean Air (April 2011) « Get Gowing!

After arriving home from London and Amsterdam about 24 hours prior, I was back on my way to the Asian portion of my quasi-'Round the world trip:  Thailand, Malaysia, and China.  Here are the previous posts in this series: JFK Airport/Delta Skyclub and Delta Economy Class to London London Part 1 London Part 2 London Heathrow (LHR) and the Skyteam Lounge KLM Royal Dutch Airlines Flight 1010 (April 2011) Amsterdam (April 2011) Amsterdam follow up (April 2011) Amsterdam Schiphol KLM Crown Lounge (April 2011) Delta Airlines Amsterdam (AMS) to Boston (BOS), April 2011

I had a difficult time finding a ride available to get to Newark Liberty International Airport (EWR). (My plan was to get dropped off at EWR then take a bus/shuttle direct to JFK.) My mom was getting home from work soon, so she said she'll just take me all the way to JFK (though I drove the way there). Did you know that from Central Jersey, without traffic, you can get to JFK in about 45 minutes?? I thought that was a crazy good time. I was prepared for 2 hours. Unexpected good news……more time to lounge surf, the theme of this post.

Since my Korean Air flight departs from Terminal 1, AND I will have extra time to visit (for the first time) non-Delta branded airline lounge, I will be able to visit and give you a brief rundown of the two lounges in Terminal 1 (Air France & Korean Air) and KLM's "The Oasis" in Terminal 4.  Luckily, that lounge is before security (landside) so I don't have to deal with any fuss of not flying out from there.  I dropped off my bags and got my boarding passes.

Terminal 1 Korean Air check-in

没有评论:

发表评论