2011年5月20日星期五

Summer Travels Introduction « Poetry and Hums

I'm going to South Africa this summer. I'll be travelling there with International Student Volunteers. For two weeks, I'll be volunteering (I don't know yet what I'll be doing. It could be anything from working with baby lions to digging a well.) and then I'll spend two weeks adventuring. Other students from around the United States will be joining me for the month.

If you are super interested in the program, you can check out the website: http://www.isvonline.com/southafrica.html

I'll be posting more information when I get it, and when I get back I'll try to post pictures and updates.

Also, ISV says that vegetarian meals are very hard to come by, so I've started weaning myself from my vegetarian diet, to prepare my stomach for the trip. I'll definitely be returning to vegetarianism after the trip, but for now… I suppose I'm just like everybody else.

没有评论:

发表评论