2011年5月20日星期五

hsssssssssssssssssssssssssss | humanahhumanah

All I can hear is the dying sound of possible audio frequencies,

Many attribute to it as tinnitus… yes, there is a fair amount of audio degradation. However, there is and may always be to the detriment of severe abuse of extreme music. I can't help  it. I love the ranges that teeter on screeching

. Does that make me a bad person? Probably – for many reasons to which have yet to be enumerated -  I enjoy a wide variety of godawful "music." I can admit this; this is good… this is therapy. Have a good day Meruca' stay classless like meself.

Combating the last known fringes of figures that would make nary a sense to a complacent person. Leave the madness to the professionals. We have done this time and time again. We just need moar absurdity to make us feel real. We are defective children, but we need a slap in the face, a vociferous set back… like licking a 9 volt battery that was struck by lightning… get the defibrillators handy… but I think we'll skeet on by. Promise to tell us when we're it. We are good we will survive… hey hey!

没有评论:

发表评论