2011年4月30日星期六

Royal Wedding Fever « One Swell Mummy

I have been slightly off the radar with all the build up to the Royal Wedding as our village really pushed the boat out and we held a huge event at our pub in the evening. A brilliant night was had by all and the whole day was just perfect.

I thought the new Duchess of Cambridge looked truly beautiful and whilst I am not her biggest fan I though a pregnant Victoria Beckham looked amazing in her dress. I had saved a special outfit from Jacardi for Little G to wear on the day and he did look very smart but all the excitement took it's toll and he slept through the entire service.

Also check out these brilliant commemorative plates from KK Outlet.

http://www.kkoutlet.com/shop/royal-memorabilia

We have a pretty hectic week ahead of us as we prepare for our first holiday since the arrival of Little G. The Glam Granny flies in on Friday to join us for the week, so the house has to be cleaned from top to toe and be looking immaculate. I may be gone some time……….

没有评论:

发表评论