2011年4月30日星期六

The Best Dessert I Ever Made « The Delicate Place

I have a lot to catch you people up on but in the meantime, enjoy this creation I accidently made this evening.

Vanilla Cardamom Coconut pudding/cream

35g young coconut meat

1/8 tsp stevia

1tsp xanthan gum

1tsp cinnamon (yeah i love it)

1/8 tsp cardamom (it's strong so be careful!)

1/2c unsweetened almond milk

8-10 ice cubes

blend in your vita-mix and garnish with raw pumpkin seeds or pistachios. thank me later :) the texture is a cross between an ice cream and a pudding which in my opinion is PERFECT for springtime. be sure to enjoy the coconut water before you cut out the meat! if you've never opened a young coconut before watch this: http://www.rawguru.com/html/openyoungcoconut.html

Let me know if you try this! sorry the photo is so ugly, i just really wanted to eat it! Share this:

没有评论:

发表评论