2011年4月29日星期五

The Royal Wedding « Memories of a School Girl

I just HAVE to say they look cute together, but i'm not sure about her clothing:

I like the way the dress poofs out, not too far and not too little. I think the train is a bit much, but it would look better without a girl holding it up. i like her bouquet, but i think there should have been some actual color in there some place. I don't define green as a color in plants, personally.

I like the V neck, and the length of the sleeves, but i don't like the lace sleeves themselves. I'm not a big lace person in general, so it probably doesn't mean much.

Now, the veil. This is where i find the most problems. it totally obscures her face, and her her face is one of her best features. I also think it's too long, and  that the tiara should go over it, so that when she pulls it over her head, it covers the tiara.

The tiara itself is very pretty, though. Small, simple, glamourous. I think she did a good job with jewelry, despite the lack of necklace. I especially like those earrings, too.

Now for William:

Look at the color. Yeesh, people. Don't wear red and blue and gold when your bride is dressed in white!

I have to say that this reminds me of Cinderella's wedding. Anyone else having thoughts?

Anyhow, this color is too sharp in contrast to her dress. And what's with the sleeves? Like one of those iron on patches that you didn't put on right. I like the things at the shoulders, very Prince Charming, but what's with the blue sash:

 Does anybody else see the resemblance?!

I mean really, people! If you're gonna have a wedding, do it right:

This is the perfect dress for kate. Either that, or :

 or or

 or

I have to confess, i'm not sure how long they'll be together. But as long as they last, let's hope they have a better sense of style in the future.

Sincerely,

Schoolgirl

没有评论:

发表评论