2011年4月28日星期四

Save the world.(Modal verbs) « Alexy's Blog

 I think that people mustn't smoke in the young ages.
They can kill them selves with smoking every time.Their children could grow up with hard disease.
The young people don't understand,that they can trouble their health.
They mustn't expose their future,health and of course their family.
Family is worried about their children.They can check their children.Parents must control their lifestyle and actions. Could children drink or smoke at their young ages?I will say with certainity – They mustn't do that !
I think  people all over the world must take care about the future and the young people.
I want to take part of the organization of  saving the future.
Please,someone invite me to organization like that.I want to help people and save the planet.

没有评论:

发表评论