2011年4月28日星期四

NOW WHAT? | back to the coolture

Easter weekend was such debauchery. Things got pear shaped (in a good way) but thankfully there's not much cleaning up to do.

I don't know, it's like I go through these rages, and I feel boxed in and I MUST break free or I will be suffocated! I ate, I drank, I smoked – it was all wonderful at the time, but as you well know the aftermath leaves little to be desired!

I went to gym the Tuesday. Labored through the workout, and vowed, for the umpteenth time to turn over any knew leaf I could come across and trounce this bad-boy!

Luckily I haven't picked up that much weight, and Trainer and I put the 4cm on the measuring tape down to water retention. But I know a hot dog and possibly 4 bottles of champagne can do some serious damage.

I'm beginning to doubt whether I CAN beat this. Oh, people are very supportive, but it only makes me feel like a sham. I don't know – I know for my own sanity I have to make headway, and the only way I can do that is to have more resolve.

Well, I'm getting back on the wagon. Wish me luck.

100 :( and counting!

没有评论:

发表评论