2011年4月28日星期四

Tidbits of fluff | We love our God

Awesome Bento Set :D I can't remember where I got the picture but looking at delicious + artistic food is always a good perk-me-up when I'm feeling discouraged.  

Sigh, call me idealistic but Disney and their beautiful princesses were a big part of my childhood. Aurora has always been my favourite princess, despite all the criticism from others that she's the useless princess. Disney is always a good place to turn to for some cheer-me-up. The colourful world of imagination and make-belief is inspiring.

It sounds really silly but I do want my own prince charming someday. (: Of course he'll never match up to daddy God but I do pray for a good man. I'm not expecting to get attached in the near future because I know that I'm not ready for a relationship. So I'll entrust my heart to God and trust that He'll protect it. <3

没有评论:

发表评论