2011年4月11日星期一

10 to FIN « C@$$@nDR@ W33K$

Reviewing my classmates' blogs I think the most interesting think I found was on Heather's blog (http://hnh07.wordpress.com/). She was talking about students with disabilities and the adaptive strategies they have. She mentioned how her grandfather used a keyboard that had braille on it. I never even knew they existed. This just opened my eyes to how little I really know about alternative technologies.

The tool I would like to use next is podcasts. I would like to learn how to use them in educational contexts. If I teach high school, podcasts could be helpful to keep students up to date when they miss a class. I could post a podcast with the topic of the day on the class website so students wouldn't fall behind when absent.

To achieve my future educational technology goals, I would seek advice from teachers who already use the technology. I know certain high schools are already using this podcast technology so if I teach at one of these schools, I could learn tips and tricks from more experiences teachers.

没有评论:

发表评论