2011年4月10日星期日

10/04/2011 « seanbeastman

Okay so I kinda failed with keeping up the daily blogs but at least I came back. Generally I've noticed that days when i do a lot of stuff I'm usually too tired to write in the blog once i get home, and or I'm too drunk. So basically I've been going out a lot recently so I'll summarise briefly the last few days since my last entry

Wednesday, went to maynooth got absolutely smashed after watching a friend play a gig in a local arts centre. Nearly scored a bird but turned out she had a boyfriend… had to wait before i went in for the feckin kiss before she told me, you would think that when i put my arm around her that would have been warning for her but I digress, still got her number but w/e.

 

Thursday, went into the last lecture of college even though i had planned to go in for the full day, I was hungover to bits. Didn't do much that night.

Friday went fishing then did some other stuff and then went to a friends house but didnt do much.

Saturday I went  to work but nothing eventful or noticeable happened except that the maxol garage got robbed at around 3pm that day. I then threw a party in my house because my parents were away for the weekend but i went to bed early cause i had work in the morning.

 

And now for today, got up at 12 finally and did some quick cleaning in the house before going to work again another boring work day I didnt do much, I generally hate working in macdonalds and would quit if i could get a job with as good hours but with a bit more craic and money. anyway came home and have been here ever since.

没有评论:

发表评论