2011年4月11日星期一

April 11, 2011, Desert Paradise, Yuma, AZ « Gilarmidabaker's Blog

Getting ready to return to WA.  The Winter Vistors began leaving in March, so now the Park is like it was when we first got here, almost empty, just the year around folks.  We never made it to Casa Grande or Tucson, Tombstone all the places we had planned on seeing and visiting friends, because of health issues.  Gil was down first and once that was taken care of then I came down with female issues and ended up having a hysterectomy.  I see the Doctor on 4/12/11 for my final exam on the surgery, and then Gil and I both see our primary care dr. before we leave.  We both feel great now.  God has been real good to us and opened many opportunities for us here, so we are looking forward to our place selling in WA.  We are just going back to clean out the house and take care of some things and will return in August.  We are leaving our Motorhome here, gas is really costly, so we will return in our car.  So many good things have happened to Gil and I here that I will try to write about them.  Sorry, we haven't kept in touch regularly, but we're sure you didn't want to hear about all about our health issues.  I am really looking forward to going out and doing stuff.  Other than going to Church, I've been shut up here in the Motor Home. Share this: Facebook

没有评论:

发表评论