2011年4月21日星期四

The Big Bang Theory « My Blog

I love this TV show on CBS that comes on every Thursday night. It is called The Big Bang Theory. It is basically a show about some nerds. My favorite two are Leonard and Sheldon. Sheldon is so weird. He basically has all of these weird rules and is disgusted with people that aren't as smart as him and is also a major germophobe. In the episode that came on tonight(rerun) Leonard won't give him a ride(one of his rules is that he won't drive) and so he says "GREAT!!!!!!!!! Now I have to go get my bus pants." Bus pants are his pants that he wears over his regular pants so that he doesn't get other peoples butt germs all over his pants. Like I said, he is a total germ-o-phobe. He gets totally freaked about the smallest things. It is just so stupid some times. I like the show though, because I like hear all the nerdy jokes they make that most people wouldn't get. This show is just freakin' awesome. You've gotta check it out.

没有评论:

发表评论