2011年4月3日星期日

Blogging is Stylish « Comet Over Hollywood

Caroline from Garbo Laughs has awarded me with the "Stylish Blogger Award."  As a big fan of fashion, I look forward to reading Carolina's "Friday Glam Spam" on Fridays.  She also recently tied in the Friday Glam Spam with Elizabeth Taylor's death for a special edition. She shared some great articles ranging from 1952 to 1961, and I thoroughly enjoyed it.

The award requires seven random facts about yourself. So here we go :)

1. I feel like the only classic movie blogger in the south. I was born in Columbia, S.C., moved to Dothan A.L. for six years when I was three years old and then moved back to Greenville, S.C. when I was in fourth grade.  I am happy here, but I do get jealous of the special movie screenings and film festivals y'all all get to attend. We don't have anything like that here.

2. In one month I will graduate from college at Winthrop University, a school with about 6,500 students in Rock Hill, S.C. (30 minutes away from Charlotte, N.C.), with a journalism degree.  While in school I've been the Arts and Entertainment editor for our weekly student newspaper "The Johnsonian" where I design my page, assign and write stories.  I interned at a newspaper in Shelby, N.C. this past summer called The Shelby Star and I really enjoyed it. I decided to try to be well-rounded this semester and I am also doing our television show at Winthrop called "Winthrop Close-Up."

Anchoring on "Winthrop Close-Up." I'd rather be behind the camera.

没有评论:

发表评论