2011年4月5日星期二

Bored in Mr.Ryan office | omaashante

I am in Mr. Ryan office and i am so bored, i'm in Mr. Ryan office because i was suppose to get my mother to sign a paper that says i am in jeopardy of not graduating. I'm only in there for half of the day but i'm still really bored, there is nothing to do in his office but homework so that's what i am doing. That's why i am sitting at this computer doing my publications exam, because i am so bored and there is nothing else to do. I am going to get my mother to sign the paper tonight because if i dont then i am suspended for the whole day tomorrow.  I didn't show my mother the paper because i didn't want her to think that i am not graduating this year.

Possibly related posts: (automatically generated)

Please keep an eye on Regent's Place empty offices

没有评论:

发表评论