2011年4月11日星期一

DIYnot PartII « Ba-roke

 


 

Since i'm working with this lightbulb head theme, I'm trying to actually mesh my drawing and photo I took of myself  last night together. I actually like the headphones. It gives the whole scene a "Oh, Hello, Operator" feel. Which I like. I may tie that in to the intro. Just to clear it up, that's the mouth from the cover of my book.

If I can do this frame by frame, the video will look amazing. And also I will have lost my friends after five months of holing myself up in my apartment/studio. Br.

My parents say that I am "gregarious" which means that I don't have the introspective, "leave me alone in the dark and silence" bit that most artists have in their personality. This makes solitary progress difficult sometimes. In preparation I must get some great music, load up on snacks and allow myself a lot of breaks. Otherwise I might start to feel like I'm in the Twilight Zone. (Which is usually the case when I hang out by myself for too long. I'm a weird person. And in concentrated form, I am difficult for myself to hang out with.)

It's just me, myself, and I. Morphing my head into a lightbulb that eats cakes and spits blood. Gross. Lonely and gross.

Possibly related posts: (automatically generated)

Two New Paintings90 day challenge day 55 5/14/2010COLLABORATION

没有评论:

发表评论