2011年4月2日星期六

Fire Danger Continues « TornadoTimmy's Blog

I would love to be writing about spring thunderstorm potential in Colorado, even a spring snow storm in the works, but the fire weather concerns continue to dominate our weather highlights for the easter half of the state. In fact, fire danger is what catches your eye in the graphic below. It is shown in the pink color (I deal in simple color descriptions :-) ) below across the entire eastern half of our state, and the obvious majority of KS as well.

On the severe weather front, there is a wide-spread swath of possibility in the mid-west tomorrow where chasers are sifting through the details to find a glimmer of hope. I see it, but I'm not putting a whole lot of energy into the forecasting since it is obviously well beyond my reaches. I will be keeping my eye on it, if for no other reason than to cyber-chase it from afar. Good luck to those who venture out.

Those who venture out tomorrow may give us our first glance of the new ChaserTV/iMap interface. I will be interested to see how it works out. I have adjusted my set-up to integrate the iMap, and have embedded the iMap on the LIVE VIDEO page of my web site. However, I'm not fully committed just yet, not until I see how it works.

For now, we will hope folks keep their fire to themselves, and we'll see what tonight's model runs offer for a glimpse into tomorrow's action ;-)

没有评论:

发表评论