2011年4月13日星期三

Outlet « Internal Conflict

Lately, waking up has been a battle. I do not want to wake up. I want to continue to sleep and dream. My dreams have been good to me: vivid, colorful – lively.

I purchased Night Falls Fast in hopes I'd gain some insight into my condition and "snap" out of it. Too much of what is written in this book resembles myself. I realize, however unfortunate, that I have been swimming in very deep waters. Much too deep.

But there has been a side of me that has me tethered to this world. I should give this side of me credit for being so willful to go on living. This side of me has setup support systems, sought out medical assistance, and is consciously thinking of solutions on how to swim back to safety.

It is this side of me that realizes that I have no outlet for my anger. This anger that I have misdirected onto the people I loved. This fierce and fiery orb of emotions that has once set ablaze budding friendships and inspired works of art.

As of late, this anger has no outlet but to internally bounce and destroy .

I think it's time for me to write again, however embarrassing, selfish, foolish, or arrogant it may seem. I need this anger to go somewhere else in order to protect the inner me that is trying to live.

没有评论:

发表评论