2011年4月12日星期二

Quest for Wellness Update « Divergent Ramblings

It's been 3 mos since I started the diet, and about 4 or 4 1/2 since I started seeing Dr. Mellor.  I think I may have said that before, but I miscalculated then.  Here is the current update (based of original stats):

Thyroid medicine: cut in 1/2 and that dose seems to be a bit high, today I tried 1/4 and it seemed to work well, so I'm going to be trying that for a couple of days and see how it goes.

Weight: Lost 30 lbs, I now weight less than I did after Nick was born (I lost tons of weight when I was pregnant)

Hormones, definitely stabilizing, back to a regular cycle this month now that they thyroid meds have been adjusted.  Let's hope I start ovulating soon (like this month would be good).

Energy – 100 million times better, in part no doubt from the weight loss, but even before I started losing weight I was losing!

Measurements:  Haven't measured yet this month, will update on total inches soon.

Sizes: My clothes are starting to get baggy. but I doubt I've moved down to the next size yet, will probably need to soon though (yeah!!) Share this: StumbleUpon Digg Reddit

没有评论:

发表评论