2011年4月8日星期五

Say goodbye to yesterday | xueyingying

Perhaps, life, and came to the world just to meet with you, and then a diffused to leave. In September sky, Hangzhou city, sorrow, but have no dim your footprint. But I could meet you again in the city at links of London store, look, trying links to control, ages you mood.Memories, it seems, desperate search on your diaries, but for all the time very fuzzy variable, until you see the shadow is, suddenly remind of, you just a dream, tenuous links of london jewellery. I want to meet you at the time of day, let you links of london stay forever, like smiling, extremely shallow pale, gradually seduction again extremely the fall of the same year. I have little sunshine in your shoulders, I saw you clear outline, you always smile to me like that future is very far away. I tried to hide inside of you, without links of london heart charm, I am afraid of being links of london jewellery alone, because we found so far apart, after all the dreams.The next spring, I like the peace of the willow river, back to the first place, and you think that only has alienated. I began to habitually sat quiet corner, links of london charms make the skinny figure hidden in the shadows mountain, I always bear in society, the growth in the most difficult struggle alone, but you simply the smile on my sweetie bracelet dreams bit gradually disappear.I thought I forget the memory, I'll be happy, links of London pendants add colors for my life, but when I was in a moment, a singer, a first heard the song, suddenly nostalgic tears. You don't know I missed links of london best a fall in the heart. Later, I finally went to the riverside of the willow. I began to write to tell you that my life a bit weak in the phone, you said gently with the wind and cloud. I think we have met again, but god has let our life left only predestination. My tears salty fine, links London chains, wet dream pillow, already was no longer sad tears when, as the roof every cloud is all you say sorry. If the god can also links rings let us meet again, let the mood is still a dream round. Until the last, I found that original or oneself not strong enough, the tears into the rain and sky. Go to the end, links of London heart disc charm, the only choice or forgotten, is to make love become mindful of the danger.I know what is really lost, has completely lost, averting. Now, I finally understand that unforgettable pain is what kind of sad. But fortunately he is still at least a little place in China, links London sweetie bracelet gives me strength, perhaps I live should links of london stores expect too much in life, often doomed many things we have, although I have tried with a sincere heart to stay, but always be waiting. What I can do, only choice, although a forgotten, but lack the courage to do as a man, a man alive, I believe I can do it. Many events in sight scene, links London sweetie necklace become so vague, once so believe, then, that the persistence, nothing, and is nothing.

Possibly related posts: (automatically generated)

Fancy a Sunday curry in East London?

没有评论:

发表评论