2011年4月9日星期六

Sun, Glorious Sun! | small happinesses

coloring sheet of Deere Tractor 7330 at coloring-pages-book-for-kids-boys.com

It wasn't warm but who cares? After 41 sunless days in the Puget Sound the sun finally made its appearance. The clouds parted, the sun came out, and I felt like singing.  My apologies to Oliver, it was Sun, Glorious Sun.

My husband hopped on his "tractor" (the John Deere riding lawn mower) and created some of that wonderful, fresh cut-grass smell.  My garden is coming alive.   The daffodils and blue bells are in full bloom  The day lilies are coming up and the forsythia is budding out. It was the kind of day that gets me thinking about getting my hands dirty, planting seeds, pulling weeds, dividing daisies, and trimming roses.

But alas!  There was no time to play in the garden yesterday.  And tomorrow the prediction is for Rain, Glorious Rain!  Take a hike, Oliver.

没有评论:

发表评论