2011年4月8日星期五

week in review « all my children


well this week on on all my children was filled with lies, betrayal , and some very funny moments
My best moment would have to be, what is pictured above the whole Emma and Greenlee storyline is shaping up to be really funny . my WTH moment is rickey set up Griffin for murder , but there was a scene that proved the Pine Valley cops are . More stupid than I thought they were rickey comes in to griffins room and asks the cops where he is . He then looks over to the bed and says, oh how horrible . Then, can I say a prayer for her , but by this time. Diana's body is covered up . There's no way you can tell if it's a man or a woman . So, Rev. Rickey  gave himself away , but of course nobody noticed that
The performers of the week
will have to be Lindsey Hartley (Cara) and Debbi Morgan(Angie)
Lindsay for being the only smart character on the show right now , and Morgan for being really good in the scenes with David
Surprisingly enough, Erica and Jack and Crystal wasn't on the show at all this week and wasn't it weird that Kendall told Griffin's secret  next week sounds like a great week … well. This was my week In review I hope you liked it

Possibly related posts: (automatically generated)

During the week$#*! My Dad SaysW/C May 17th, Reviews

没有评论:

发表评论