2011年4月26日星期二

California Girls « Tickling my Fancy

A little after 10 p.m. in Sacramento.  Mom, Cricket, Beatle, and I have adjusted to California just fine.

Dad and my sister, Jen, coordinated transport to Detroit Metro Airport at the crack of dark this morning.  Jen picked up me and the dogs up a little before 3:00 a.m. and then we caravaned to the airport.  Detroit, chilly and rainy at a little past 4:00 this morning, was thankfully not too busy.  We were able to assemble Cricket's crate curbside and then, with the assistance of a porter, get the crates inside the airport so that we could check in at the counter.

All of the staff we met with Frontier were fabulous.  Throughout our journey, I received updates regarding the dogs that provided peace of mind.

When we finally reached Sacramento, Mom and I experienced sun blindness.  Today was sunny, warm, and lovely.  My husband and stepdaughter picked us up at the airport.

We had a great first day in California.  Doodles and kitten appear to be tolerating each other, Mom and I are exhausted and ready for recuperative sleep.

Tomorrow, we tackle the house with Kellyn's assistance.  I'm convinced we'll make amazing progress.  Now, this newly anointed California girl is ready for serious sleep. Share this: Facebook Email Print

没有评论:

发表评论