2011年4月21日星期四

Long Weekend ! « Live&Learn

It is finally the long weekend. I have a tonne of work to do, but I can sleep, so I am totally content.

I didn't get to watch the Easter egg hunt today, it was moved to next Friday, though that doesn't make much sense seeing as next Friday isn't close to Easter anymore… Oh! It's also my friend's birthday ! I just remembered… I'm a bad friend..

I think I did well on my Physics quiz, either that or I totally bombed it, but either way, it's just a quiz~ The test is next week, so I have to study like hell this weekend! Plus I have like two assignments to do… But whatever… Long weekend !~~

I'm so tired, I think I'll sleep now…
Good night, world !

Currently: Getting ready to sleep

Reading: Paper Towns – John Green

Listening to: Love Song – Big Bang

没有评论:

发表评论