2011年4月7日星期四

Rackyrock's Blog

Once again, I've proven that I have nine lives. The aircon bus where I was riding in was bumped twice. First, at a barricade in Ayala, half of the passengers went down. ( I didn't coz sayang ng fare … wala pang sweldo!). After almost a half hour debate between the unfortunate driver and the traffic enforcers, the bus then moved not knowing that right before I went down the street in Mayapis Buendia,  would it hit another ordinary bus. The side mirror crushed into pieces and the windows broke. If I wasn't lucky enough, I could have been scar-faced or worst died by the hit of the broken mirror since I was sitting behind the desperate, reckless, jinx driver. Good thing, my 'pagka-aligaga' didn't come out coz I could have died not because of injury but because of nervous breakdown.

I just realized one thing : life is long … for me! Or am I really just 'masamang damo'? Or can I be leveled up to Pepeng Agimat, Tiagong Akyat, and Tonyang Bayawak? I guess my Agimat series would be entitled Pusang Gala! (ahahaha!) I couldn't help but ponder & flashback on my 'buwis-buhay' moments. If I have nine lives, then I have given up four lives already, I have five left. I remember my first life vs death encounter. I was in grade five when a big piece of a broken window shield almost ripped my head coz our class was still on-going even if the library beside our room was already burning. Second, was when I had a long and winding and nerve-wracking trip going to Bicol for the 2010 May election, when the aircon bus that I was in almost fell on a dangerous cliff in Quezon province. Third was when fell from the "salbabida', that I almost got drowned and paralyzed coz I can no longer move my body due to that critical fall. (And because wala akong kadala-dala sa hamon ng dagat, ) I'll also include our Caramoan adventure when my fear to travel amidst the open sea was put to test. I almost died screaming and trembling and crying everytime the big cold waves slaps my frightened poker face! If I will include my first real heart break, then that would be the fifth … coz it was killing softly! ( CHOS!)

Hayzzz, how can life be so aleatory!? ( naks!) I can never tell when my time is up. So I'll just continue to live by the song Que Sera Sera, whatever will be, will be. I'm always ready for the final verdict anyway. For sure, I'll go up up and away and I know who's going down there!( chos!) For now, I'll enjoy my five remaining lives especially that I'm wonderin' if there will still be Facebook and Twitter in heaven.

没有评论:

发表评论