2011年4月8日星期五

What I’m Loving «

Happy weekend! I've been wanting to do one of these posts for awhile. Here's what I'm loving as of late.

1. The weather.

Source

It may be cloudy, and there's a good chance of rain, but the snow is finally gone and our windows our open.  Hello sunshine. Hello warmth.

2. Running.

Source Now, this is not something I would ever say, BUT given the recent sunshine and warmth, running has been rather pleasant.  Dare I say that I have even been enjoying it. What is wrong with me? 3. Bodyrock.tv These workouts are hard. It makes me curse under my breath and scream in frustration.  It makes my body hurt in the best possible way. I love it. 4. My Toms J got me a pair for my birthday. They are super comfy and go with everything.  Perfect alternative to those spring/summer days when I don't want to wear flip flops.  Plus, with every purchase of Toms shoes, the company donates a pair of shoes to a child in need.  Who doesn't love that? 5. My Luna Chix ladies. Check out our website–>http://teamlunachix.com/minneapolis_triathlon. Our season is finally getting underway.  I'm so excited to see where this season takes us!

Possibly related posts: (automatically generated)

PACKT 2010 Open Source AwardsProgramming ContestReadings 3: Dialog

没有评论:

发表评论