2011年4月8日星期五

Dreaming « mylifeafter45

Dreaming about what my life would be like if I had unlimited financial resources, didn't have anything or anyone holding me back, self-esteem to do or be who I want.  What would my life be like?  I have often heard, "If you had a million dollars, what would you do?" or "If you had 3 wishes what would they be?"  Of course I would donate alot of money to various charities that I felt was important.  Of course I would travel the world.  But that is where I end my thoughts.  Would I get a bigger house?  No.  Get a maid?  Probably not.  A chef?  Only one to teach me how to cook more yummy food.  Yaght? Fancy Car? WHAT?  What would I want?  I know maybe my own private island with a moderate tropical type cabana home and an Cesna Airplane for me to fly around in.  Sitting on the beach or on the porch reading or watching the waves roll in.  Soaking up the sun with a cold drink in my hands.  Nothing fancy, just the sun shine and peace.  Just the simple things in life truly make me happy.  That would be one thing I would wish for.

Possibly related posts: (automatically generated)

I'm smoooooooooooooooooothhonesty is the best policy

没有评论:

发表评论