2011年4月15日星期五

Broadway Toyota-Scion – Two Positive Reviews on DealerRater! « Broadway Toyota's Blog

Broadway Toyota-Scion – Congratulations to our staff for excellent customer service! Check out these positive reviews on DealerRater!

"The last car I bought was over 10 years ago at a different dealership, I was expecting some high-pressure sales on the car. I knew what I wanted but was still very nervous about trading my old Rav in for a new one.

Having used the Broadway Toyota Service department for over 15 years, I contacted Matt via the dealership internet to see if they had the specific Rav/4 Sport model that I wanted. He was very helpful and patient via email. On April 8th, Matt notified me that the car had arrived on the lot. On Saturday, I went down to test drive the vehicle, expecting the worst in terms of stress and pressure. When I arrived, Matt was busy with another customer, but put me in the capable hands of Nikki Larson.

Nikki was great. We went on the test drive and did all the required paperwork. Dealing with Nikki was like dealing with a friend. She really took a personal interest in me and explained everything I needed to know about the car. The next day, I kept telling everytong that I could not believe it was this easy to buy a new car. My only complaint would be the long wait for the financing end of the deal. But, if everyone was as great as Nikki, I can believe they would be "backed up" in financing all those cars being sold by a great staff.

The new RAV is great. I can't wait to take it for a road trip when the sun finally comes out."

"I emailed the dealership on a used car I saw online, Kenny returned my call and answered all my questions. When I arrived that car had been sold but Kenny showed me multiple vehicles that were exactly what I was interedted in. No pressure and very helpful. The red tag price was good and we didn't have to haggle, he even filled the gas for me before I left. We did have one issue where the check engine light came on durng the drive home. The dealership was most helpful, repaired the problem at no charge and gave us a free loaner while we waited. Great experiance and I would recomend them for sure."

http://bit.ly/9UgqOx

This entry was posted on April 16, 2011 at 12:22 am and is filed under Broadway Toyota Reviews with tags broadway toyota scion, cars, reviews. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

没有评论:

发表评论