2011年4月25日星期一

day 21: good to the last drop « blogdramedy

U is for Urban.

To clarify, I'm not talking about Urban, the city. I'm talking Urban, the Karl. Karl Urban. Dreamboat, hot tamale, sexy beast.

I first discovered him in The Lord of the Rings, playing Éomer. I then gazed upon him as Kirill in The Bourne Supremacy, and yet again as Dr. Leonard "Bones" McCoy in the 2009 film, Star Trek.

He is the sexiest man alive (next to the Mister) and I could watch him all day, every day. He can also act. I didn't discover this until I'd watched all three of these movies for the third time and managed to peel my eyeballs away from his face long enough to see him in his totality…so to speak.

(Excuse me for a moment while I go find a tissue…I seem to be drooling.)

Okay, I'm back. Where was I? Ah, yes…his acting. As I said he can act. Let's get back to the important stuff. See those lips? Aren't they the most beautiful lips you have ever seen on a man? How about those eyes…deep pools of chocolate with a hint of cruel intentions.

*Shiver*

I know…you want to tell me that he probably has "issues" or has a past of serious drug abuse or he's mean to animals. I don't want to know. I haven't even googled him because I DON'T WANT TO KNOW. I want to keep him pure and unsullied. Virgin-like. I don't want unimportant little things like he's married (I SAID I DON'T WANT TO KNOW) to ruin a perfectly good fantasy.

He's mine. All mine and I don't want any of you blog bitches out there to tell me that he…I SAID I DON'T WANT TO KNOW. Share this: Share

没有评论:

发表评论