2011年4月3日星期日

Day 72 | Karen Gleeson's Blog

Saturday 2/04/2011
I didn't get much sleep on the train this morning. The train got very full so we had not much space. We arrived back in Manhattan around 12.30pm and we were sooooooo exhausted. Hardly able to find our way home. We went the wrong direction on the subway, that's how tired we were.
I also got on the wrong train and ended up pretty far away from my place so had a lot of walking to do.
Got home about 2.30pm and showered and had some food and went back out to go meet Athena for rehearsals at TradeSchool. I helped her with the cooking for the dinner in the evening. We didn't have much time to rehearse but it turned out to be fine because my part had been altered because of my injury. I was able to not participate in the parts that were more heavy on the hamstring. I was really relieved, I was worried about it.
The performance went well but was very different from the last time. We got a great response.
We were given gifts from the audience as barters for the performance. I was given some interesting clothing. Some of it was not my thing but I appreciated it all the same. But some of the stuff was really cool, I was so surprised. I will definitely wear it. Especially the stuff that Athena herself had given me as her barter. It was beautiful

After I went for some food with Briana after. And went straight home to bed.

没有评论:

发表评论