2011年4月18日星期一

Fuck You. | You May Say That I'm A Dreamer

I'm stressed.

I'm annoyed by everyone and everything.

I hate being deceived and lied to.  This is complete bullshit.  I don't deserve this.

So, FUCK YOU.  I never thought I'd every say that to you, but I am.  I don't care anymore.  You've changed, that's not a bad thing, I just don't like it.  I don't very much like change.  I feel left in the dark, but that's because I am.  So you'd rather be her friend more, well good for you.  I wish you'd just fucking tell me though, instead being a hypocritical liar about it.  Last I heard, you called her "unstable."  But now you're best bestest friends well have a great fucking time with that.

I want to leave.  I want to quit everything, travel the world, take pictures, and listen to music.  I don't care about this life anymore.  I just want to leave.  I want to run away.  I want to go now.

I hate everything.  I'm upset with almost everybody.  I can't stand this bullshit.  I want to leave so much, I can't fucking wait.  And I'm gone.

"Fuck you!
And fuck her too!" -Cee Lo Green

Also: I'm clearly just really pissed off.  I'll probably regret this and delete it.  Its probably not even all true, and I'm clearly overlooking things, but whatever, I don't very much care right now.

没有评论:

发表评论