2011年4月6日星期三

Gimme 20 Dollars | No Finder's Fee

{Gap dress similar | Fossil blazer | Urban Outfitters belt | DKNY tights | Karen Scott shoes}

Please don't be confused by the title of this post. I don't really want you to give me $20…that song has just been in my head for about three days. Pity me. Now it will probably be in your head too!

I wore this ensemble to work and then to an evening event for grad school. I got lots of compliments on the dress, which is cotton and will be fabulous for the summer (if it ever gets warm in NYC…I'm starting to lose hope). Also, I adore these shoes. I got them just before my remix, and they have become that shoes that I never knew I needed but that I now couldn't do without. But don't tell my boyfriend that, because usually when I buy a new pair of shoes, it's under the pretense that I need them. He doesn't see through that at all. ;) Share this: Email

没有评论:

发表评论