2011年4月9日星期六

More Tea? | Crochet with Raymond

Hellooo!!

I hope you're having a lovely weekend so far!  I am, work finished at 6pm last night (Saturday) and now I'm a free agent for two days which is quite thrilling!  Life is moving at quite a slow pace right now and I'm loving it!  I'm busily working on the Mad Hatters, and also my cascade cowl which I'll tell you all about another time of course… these two projects seem to be taking foreeeeeeeeeeeeeeever to finish I tell you!  No instant gratification happening around here!

I was however, last night at work, struck by inspiration and raced home to get out my hook and spend some quality time with it, I'm hooking like crazy right now, (hopefully) bringing my inspired thought into the physical and I can not wait to show you next time!  I'm half way through it, but it's a quick and easy project, and I'm thrilled!

So today, I thought I'd dredge through the folder in my pictures called "unblogged" where I put things I obviously, haven't blogged so that I don't lose them.  I've only recently finished this tea cozy and handed it over to my Mum to put in her fibrecraft exhibition which she is having at her flower shop at the end of the month.  I'll be photographing the entire exhibition and posting it on her blog when the time comes, so I'll be sure to send you over for a look!  Her fibrecraft guild are getting together lots of flower themed crafty goodness all set for it and I can't wait to see what comes in!

When Mum told me about it, of course my first thought was to make a tea cozy, so I did.

Green was the colour of the original Spring Explosion tea cozy which I posted about way back in November, so I'm feeling like this is not a very original ta-daaa post today!  That post and the pattern is HERE, and a really great pattern for hookers who are not confident knitters because it is very easy and you can trust me when I say that!  I'm not a confident knitter either and I recommend this one for sure.

Want to see the other side?

So there we have it!  Yet another tea cozy for the album!  As I'm still managing my coffee levels, I'm using my tea-pot all day every day and feeling an urge to make another cozy, just for a change of scenery when I'm pouring my green tea, there is just so much to make and so little time right now!  So I'm going to send you some love and leave you with a picture of Raymond, because there really is no show without Punch, and I wonder why he won't pose so beautifully when I'm TRYING to take a picture of him, but when I want him out of the shot completely, he's there, looking like a male model….

Oh, and if for any reason you're feeling a bit blue today, I suggest you go back and read the comments from my last post about little happy things, wow, what a collection of gorgeous goodness!  Thank you for taking the time to share the special moments in your lives!  They made me feel pretty spesh and I hope you enjoyed reading everyone elses too.

Wishing you a beautiful day!

Lots of love from Alice and Raymond XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Possibly related posts: (automatically generated)

Hippy Knits!

没有评论:

发表评论