2011年4月4日星期一

Please Be Courteous | Waiting For A Better Tommorrow

It is ironic that the qualities that I found attractive in boys (when I was a girl), now I find annoying. You know those jokesters that just have to be the center of attention. They make jokes and try to make girls laugh. Now, that I am old(er), I find it annoying. Seriously, you are not that funny. And it is even less funny when you try to be the center of attention in a movie theater. People pay good money to be entertained, by profesional artists on the big screen. Not by some little podunk from nowhere. You know those messages before the movie, about being courteous, and not to talk or text during the movie. They are because of people like you. Annoying little teenage boys. Why is it little boys who find it neccessary to add their dialogue to the big screen? I try to avoid movie theaters during busy times to avoid people like you. Unfortunately, sometimes even I can't avoid the stupid and inconsiderate masses of movie goers.

没有评论:

发表评论