2011年4月8日星期五

So you want to promote your business via mobile phones? | bradwhitaker

This can prove to be quite the challenge – if you don't have an established system that is! An example of such a main street marketing machine is the Local Mobile Monopoly. What worked for my local business is definitely this simple idea that I can work my way through an SMS network that is linked to my target audience. When I did this, everything else was just secondary. I was able to make my customers aware of my product and they appreciate even, this intimate form of marketing that I used. So if you want to promote your business via mobile phones, start by looking for a proven system and making that, work for you!

Possibly related posts: (automatically generated)

Mobile Marketing. Dominate Your Local Market Today!

没有评论:

发表评论