2011年4月16日星期六

Under the Weather « the striped elephant

Dear readers,

Many apologies for not having updated in a couple of days. Unfortunately, I have been sick for the past 4 days and have been unmotivated to do much of anything. Usually a little retail therapy perks me right up, but alas, I am still on a bit of a shopping hiatus, and frankly I did not want to get out of bed to "window shop." Now THAT is when you know something is wrong with me.

In the mean time, I have resorted to watching movies and reading up on this and that online. Here are a few things that have made me feel better:

Looking at the top stories and newest trends in regards to style on one of my favorite websites http://www.refinery29.com/.

I especially enjoyed refinery29′s private tour of Alexis Bittar's Brooklyn Heights Bachelor Pad. Alexis Bittar is an iconic jewelry designer with an absolutely gorgeous townhouse – I have a secret desire to one day become an interior designer. ;)

Check out http://www.refinery29.com/alexis-bittar-jeweler-brooklyn-bachelor-pad for a tour. Seems like more closet space than a 90-square-foot apartment.

没有评论:

发表评论