2011年4月25日星期一

Yeah, I know this is out of character. | Conundrum

But at times, I keep considering that I could change myself to get along with other people; even though their interests are far different than mine. I'm kinda sick of looking for someone who shares the same likes that i do, I spend time to those who don't like to spend time with me (or at least, i have a hard time spending time with them) and turn away from others who deserve it.

What can I say, I'm backwards. Saying sorry to others when they don't need you really isn't the point, I'm just very sorry to myself that I let myself end up this way. Blah.

Yeah, maybe I put things too harsh; it's a temporary thought, but i'm jotting it down because it's there.

On the PopPressed Radar Print Magazine's New Visual Artists Saint Petersburg Unveils Primorskiy Zoological Park with Geodesic Domes What One Does In Paris if One is a Carter or Knowles

没有评论:

发表评论