2011年4月13日星期三

Along with the, “X.” « Dirtbiker77's Blog

In chapters 5-8 there was something that really surprised me! That was that the WHOLE class was sitting together, and everybody got along! I had to read it over because I couldn't believe what I was reading!

In chapters 5-8 there was a lot of surprising parts. Now here is my re-telling for these few chapters. The next day the kids walked into the classroom and everything was perfectly normal. Until the students saw, "STRENGTH THROUGH DISCIPLINE," on the board. .

After all of the explaining he got them to make sure that they alway have a good posture in and out of school! He got them to get out of their desks and walk into the hall. When he told them to get back to their desks, they had to go back to their desks as fast as they could. The first time they tried Mr. Ross thought it was very disorganized. There first crack at it, it took the class took forty-eight seconds. The second time around Mr. Ross told them to  line up with the people who sit farthest away to go first so they could get in their desks more organized and way faster! This try took only 16 seconds!

The next day Mr. Ross gave them another rule and a new line to go with their, "STRENGTH THROUGH DISCIPLINE." The new rule was to salute only to the people taking place in their, "WAVE."

The next day Mr. Ross gave them these cards. The cards were invitations to the wave. If you had a red, "X," on the back of your card you were a Monitor. The only two people to have X's on the back of their cards were Brian and Robert.

After class, the whole class went to the cafeteria and all sat together! they were all talking about the wave even Robert started to say a few things!

RESPONSE:

In chapters 5-8 something really surprised the WHOLE class sat together! I thought that was the last thing on earth to happen, because Robert I thought would never talk to them or get out of his bubble but he did! Now that I think of it I think that Robert will eventually be the head of the Wave! I just have a feeling! But you never know!

In the next chapters I think that Mr.Ross will get way out of control and get the class involved, in something that they wished never would have happened! In the end I think that everything will turn out good! Hopefully anyways!

I better start reading so I can tell what is going to happen next!

没有评论:

发表评论