2011年4月14日星期四

I'm happy because

I am happy because:            I finished Becca's quilt top today!  Finally!  I still have to get it basted, quilted, and bound before Sunday!  (Her birthday is Monday, but I don't "work" on Sunday.)  I'm sure I can get it done in time!  :) Someone very dear to my heart brought me quilt basting spray today!  I'm so excited to try it out, it sounds like a great help!  It should, hopefully, speed up the basting/quilting process!  We'll see! Oh my goodness, I am just bubbling over with excitement over my lovely new sewing machine!  It has made putting this quilt together SO much easier!  And the quarter-inch foot has helped my accuracy so much!  And another favorite feature is the fact that I can see how much bobbin thread I have, and can change bobbins just before I run out, rather than find out I ran out and have a bunch of incomplete stitches.  Yay for wonderful sewing machines!
Leave a Comment

没有评论:

发表评论